Monday, May 7, 2012

PRIMA FAIRY BELLE MINI ALBUM

Hi, I had to make another album using Prima's Fairy Belle Paper line. I just love these papers & could use them on every project!!! lol... This is a 6x6" chipboad album. I did fussy cutting,really blinged it out & made lots of pocket pages for extra pics so this album will hold lots of photos. I also have some exciting news, I am so lucky to have my bog featured in Craft Corners "Best of the web no. 18" I will put the link below. Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Hugs, Toni Craft Corners:http://craftcorners.com/best-of-the-web-no-18/

10 comments:

  1. Utroligt smukt og romantisk i skønne farver. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got this paper and my daughter was a ballerina for many years. This is just wonderful! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh dear Toni, I just recently thought about you, how are you, what your thoughts are busy and hands? and this is what I see? another masterpiece! very nice! As always, many detalek, beautiful jewelry! you have hands of gold! and I am very glad to see your work! with love, your friend from Russia Olga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Toni ... too beautiful beyond words!! This is just beautiful. I'm so touched to see what people do with my paper designs. Well done! You are very talented.

    Jodie Lee.

    www.gypsychick.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/gypsychickdesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! How incredible gorgeous this was. Thanks a lot for inspiration. I LOVE minialbums :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quelle petit bijoux, quel charme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, Toni!!!

    ReplyDelete