Tuesday, May 15, 2012

PRIMA FAIRY BELLE DISPLAY PAGE

Hi, I made a display page using Prima's new Fairy Belle paper line. Can You tell I LIKE this paper line!!! This has to be my all time favorite paper line, I can't stop using it on all my projects!!! Anyhoo theres alot going on on this page, I made a hidden journal tag that slides under the photo mat, lots of flowers & rhinestones, handcut the fairies, charms and anything else that was lying around! The gorgeous handmade flowers are made by my friend Va from Australia, she mades the BEST flowers! Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day and Thanks for stopping by! Toni

4 comments:

  1. TONY oooo do you always amazed by their beautiful work!
    I love it!
    lots of flowers and fairies, beautiful crystals! Wonderful job! Tag hid))) There are many tender words of love you can write! I'm glad to see your card!
    Ольга)))))))))) Оlga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very-very-very! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your work. Always. You blow me away every time. Simply amazing. The details you add to your creations are breathtaking. Simply love your style and everything you do. You always inspire me!
    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful.
    Simply Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete