Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WEDDING ALBUM






Hi, I made a wedding album using a Bo Bunny binder album. I love these Bo Bunny albums because they look like a book & are so much fun to decorate!
On the cover I used a Tim Holtz dressform made a wedding dress by just cutting out some satin in the shape of a dress then cover it with some lace, super easy!!!
Most of the flowers on the cover I bought from "I am roses" online. If you haven't been to that website you should go check it out they have tons of BEAUTIFUL flowers & they are really inexpensive. I always buy alot when I put in an order because there are so many awesome flowers I can't stop myself!!!
Anyhoo Thanks for stopping by!!! Hugs, Toni

14 comments:

  1. Hvor er det et smukt bryllups album, så skønt og gennemført. v.h. morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. over the top gorgeous - in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Toni! You're the best at flower clusters, no one does them as well as you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wedding album! Do you have a tutorial for it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful album! Your work is exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que preciosidad,me gustan mucho tus trabajos
    un saludo desde la rioja España.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!!! I LOVE that wedding dress, and all the lace and crystals are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI.. wow. this is exquisitely beautiful...magnificent.. love all the flowers and pretty embellishments..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toni, this is absolutely stunning!! So much beautiful detail to admire!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. every newly married couple would adore this, you are very gifted

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tolle Arbeit - Stunning work !
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete