Wednesday, November 30, 2011

VICTORIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS ALBUM







HI, Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! I made my first christmas album of the season. It is a victorian inspired album. It is a 6x6 chipboard album & has 2 victorian scrap christmas ornaments,5 pull tags & lots of embellies! The large flower on the cover is a Prima flower, I cut some lamp post with my circut then put lots of gold stickles on them. I used lots of gold & red glittered leaves that I bought at Michaels in the christmas section & also some glittered snowflakes that I found at Michaels also.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Hugs, Toni

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is absolutely fabulous!! I love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am delighted your talent! very beautifully! real new-year album! bully for you! I very hope that able some time to do the same work! you are Master!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully done, I love every pixel, wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you girl! Leaves me speechless every time.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is stunning! I am always in such awe each time a see one of your new projects. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It´s gorgeous Tony, like the other mini´s you have made lately. I just love all of it!!

    ReplyDelete