Thursday, November 15, 2012

VINTAGE STYLE WEDDING ALBUM AND KEEPSAKE BOX

Hi, This is a vintage style paperbag mini album and keepsake box that I have for sale in my Etsy shop right now. The paper bag album is 6x6" and has 12 pages cover to cover. The keepsake box is 8x8" and is made of wood.
This would make such a great Wedding gift or just a special place to store your wedding photos!







On the box I used  gloves, a brooch there is some rings and just love the vintage image of the Bride that is in the frame.
If  your interested in this set my Etsy store is noturmommaspages
Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have any questions just contact me!
Thanks, Toni

11 comments:

  1. ooooooo you Toni basis miracle that!! as great! I am delighted! always amazed at your hard work, and the beauty - that you know how to do! Bravo! I invite you to come to visit the blog, as always! Your friend from Russia Olga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful keepsake box and mini album! Your work is just exceptional! Can you please let me know what your ETSY shop is called? I tried to pull it up and can't find it. Thanks!

    Kim Matthews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I hope you get to read this message, for some reason I can't reply to you I don't know why my computer just won't let me...lol..
    Anyhow if you look under "search for" on etsy and type in noturmommaspages my shop should come up.
    Hope that helps!!! Hugs, Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Toni, I found your shop. I was also not able to send you a reply. Love,love,love all of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic album! I just LOVE it! Thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Toni! Thanks for thinking of me during "Sandy". I had no power, no hot water and no internet for 12 days! It was awful, but so many more had it worse than I. You can see photos on my blog.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just simply stunning. I've never seen anything like it before - you'd never get anything like this in a shop - or even high end department store... it's just beautiful...

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Прекрасная работа!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Toni, thanks for visiting my blog. I LOVE this project you made, so elegant. I wish gloves would make a come back. Your attention to detail, the colors, just beautiful.
    Thanks for telling me about my Pintrest button, have to fix that.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete