Monday, August 20, 2012

Prima's Romance Novel Binder Album

Hi, I wanted to show you a binder album that I made. I started with cardstock for the pages and chipboard for the cover. I used Prima's new "Romance Novel" collection.On The spine of the album I used a paper that I bought at Michaels craftstore that was already embossed, it was a sliver color so I painted it black put some glossy accents over the paint and I think it gave it a leather look.
This album took forever to make but was alot of fun!!!








Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Toni

12 comments:

  1. Åer hvor er det et skønt minialbum, i dejlige farver og med rigtig meget smukt pynt, jeg elsker din måde at skrappe på. Knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such a beautiful album, absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is gorgeous will you be doing a tutorial....on how to make the binder/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love all the pink and black, my favorite combo.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Роскошный альбом!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why this took forever....it's GoRgEoUs! Nice to see your lovely work again! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning piece of work! I absolutely love everything that you create! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow - this is gorgeous!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw this album on Pinterest and just had to take a closer look. Beautiful album!! Every page is a project unto itself. Well done!

    ReplyDelete