Monday, August 16, 2010

Divine Designs Guest Designer Projects!!!






Hi, I am so honored to be the guest designer for "Divine Designs" What's Cooking Good Looking August kit. Leslie at DIVINE DESIGNS has come up with some of the cutest kits. this months kit is full of Melissa Frances paper, stickers & other goodies. All of her kits are just AWESOME. The dress form is one that I had & I just dressed it up using the kit, the altered can was made by taking a old can that I already had & decorated with punched butterflies & handmade flowers.
The spoon came in the kit, I put a pic of my grandson on it & it makes a cute piece to hang in the kitchen.
These are just a few projects that I came up with using the kit there is a ton of paper in this kit so you can do lots of projects!!
If You hsven't bought any of Leslie's kits yet you need to go check them out at Divine Designs!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!! Toni

8 comments:

  1. woooow what a great work, love all details and beautiful colours.
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are sooo talented... this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, girlfriend! how are things? Miss you. Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! All is very original and with so many details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is STUNNING - just had a good look through your blog...WOW. Love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete