Sunday, July 25, 2010

NEW BLOG LOOK, MINI ALBUM & SOME SHABBY STUFF


Hi everyone, My old blog background disappeared so I had to figure out how to get a new one, my old one my daughter Trina installed for me but I did this one all by myself!!!!
Let me know if you have troubles when you come here cuz I don't know if I did it right.
The shabby news is I am having to leave my FAV group of PEEPS but I will always be around checking out the SHABBY CHALLENGES they are the BEST!!!
Challenge 14 is up and what a great challenge, its all about wings & a quote, so go check out the designers projects & get all the details at the let's get shabby blogspot.
I found this bird at a fleamarket & thought it would go good on a mini album, this ia a pic of the cover & how the bird looks on it.
Thanks so much for the visit!!! Hugs, Toni

14 comments:

  1. Toni, I love your blog!!! looks Amazing!!!! I had to change mine too, I had the same one you did.

    I love your mini!!! That bird is Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Beautiful look and colors. happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni...I had to change my background as well. Love the bird and the mini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to update mine (blog b/g) but kept it the same .. but I am totally loving yours! Now .. can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look, it's Beautiful! Gorgeous album cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just gorgeous toni. goingto miss you over at the shabby blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great blog!!! Love it!
    Always something wonderful in here!
    Have a great week.
    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Toni. sorry to see you go from LGS, but I always know where to find you! ;o) Love the bird!
    Hugz, Z

    Love the new background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful album!!
    and your blog is so sweet!!
    Im sorry you go from LGS...pffff!!!
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cover looks amazing!! Sorry to hear about you leaving LGS, but I will see you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog make-over!!! And what a gorgeous album!

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog looks amazing!!! The minialbum is gorgeous!!! Love the bird! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was pleasantly surprised to see the new look. It looks amazing. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog looks beautiful! And this mini album... absolutely gorgeous! I so love your creativity and spending time here. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete