Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sweet Smile


This is my Grandaughter Miss Whit, It just amazes me how much she is like her Mother.
I made this lo with Websters Pages paper & Prima flowers, with a couple from my stash.
The black netting on this is the packaging off a ham that I cooked (yes I do cook...sometimes...) I was opening the ham & just loved the netting so I saved it 2 use on los. When ur a scrapper everythngs game.
The stamps I used on the pic are stamps that either my friend Zandra Or Pat sent me, They are always sending me neat little gifts.
I will post the Tear Bear lo tomorrow if I get the time.
Thanks so much 4 the visit!!!! Toni

8 comments:

  1. Toni, this is gorgeous! I also used this page today and did a two page layout using Prima papers as the background and this one from Webster in the center. Your butterfly is very pretty and your granddaughter is gorgeous! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper Toni and I have it in my to do soon pile. Love the ham netting story ,, you're nothing is safe around us! Beautiful DGD too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tony,All your work is faboulus...i'm very inpressed!!!I can not find one who's the best all your L/O are perfect!!I'm a big fan of your work and i'm going to follow your blog!!
    Have a nice day,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful LO! I love it! Your granddaughter is a beautiful girl:)
    Hugs from Poland:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's beautifull, I love it.

    Have nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the cardboard off your porch was innovative! Ham netting! Always something to learn from you! Whit and your page are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply amazing I love it Toni.

    ReplyDelete