Monday, March 22, 2010

Princess Mini Album


I made this mini album for Wendy who I met on Etsy, she has a 13 yr. old Daughter so I wanted to make it fun, I was inspired by my BFF Zandra who makes the cutest albums.
I hav lots 2 talk about today, Congrats to Kristy & all the HM'S that won the LGS "Alice in Wonderland " challenge & thanks so much Amanda & D-LISH 4 being our sponsor!!! Go check out the winners at LGS u will be amazed at the work!!!
Got lots of new Prima & websters pages stuff but I am having a hard time finding...TIME... To get some los done.
My etsy store is still a work in progress, I need 2 get somethings in it 2 sell.
I might be back later if I can get a lo done, Thanks so much 4 the visit!!! Toni

4 comments:

  1. waouh!! It's so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you Toni, and it's gorgeous- as is everything you create! Alice in Wonderland challenge, how the heck did I miss that!?!?! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Cant wait to see your shop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're so sweet! Just love it, it looks fabulous! I'm sure she will treasure it for years to come. ;o)
    Hugz,
    Zandra

    ReplyDelete