Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time well spent...



These los Where pub in the online magazine "ALT OM SCRAP" I am now able 2 share them with you & I want 2 thank everyone at ALT OM SCRAP they r such a classy magazine!!!
I am out at my apt & hav been doing alot of scrapping, I just luv the new prima & websters papers & embellies, if you can get ur hands on some, u won't be sorry it is all beautiful & so easy 2 use. Gosh you would think I was a paid spokesperson for them. lol
anyhoo I will try & post these 2 los, I haven't uploaded anything yet with this new laptop that I hav at the apartment so I hope I can figure it out!!
I almost forgot, the clock hands on the lo 'Time well Spent' r real hands from my clock that broke, I just took them off the clock sanded them, put a crackle medium on them let it dry, then painted them.
enjoy the rest of ur weekend!!!! Toni

6 comments:

  1. Awesome work Toni......if only Prima and Websters did pay you!!

    I'm so glad you explained about the clock hands because I was admiring them!!Am off to see if I can get a free view of this on-line mag?

    Take Care
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just totally awesome Toni I so love your layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahooooooooo!!! It's very beautifull work!!! I love your pages!!! byeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh!! You are sooo busy! This is outstanding work Toni!! All scrapped so beautifully! Pretty pretty pretty!!

    ReplyDelete