Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This month is better so far!!!


So far (Even though its just been a couple of days) Feb is much better than January..
got my hands on some new Prima, luv the new stuff, I think its their best yet. on this lo I used all 3 of my fav. companies, Prima, Graphic 45 & Websters Pages. The black background paper is GP45, The birdcage is Websters & the rest is tne new Prima.
I am going to put together a lo using the new Prima papers & embellies & then my local scrap store The Scrappy Stamper are going to do a class. I am a big chicken to do the class by my self, so the owners R doing the class & I'll just be there to help, I hav never taught a class & I'm not a good teacher... BUT THEY ARE!!!! So if you live near the Chehalis, Centralia wa, area you should come join us. I'll let u know more once we figure it all out.
Some other exciting news, I hav 2 los published in this months Scrapstreets.com mag.
Ok guess thats about it, I hav a mini album almost done that I will post tomorrow if I get a chance to get it done.
Thanks so much 4 stopping by!!!! Toni

8 comments:

  1. I wish I could live near to you so I could attend your class!!!! This page is beautiful!!!! Stunning Work!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - I'd love to go to your class - beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely an amazing layout - love all the detail you add to your LOs...thanks for sharing

    tina
    mommyscrapsalot

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahoooooooooo!!! your page is very nice!!! Ilove very well your scrap!!!! good bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous !!! I love it !!
    You are so good. Everything you made is so beautiful. Love all you work.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Toni. I love it. I'd so love to be in one of your classes. I was very nervous about teaching at first but love it now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, as all you work is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh! You are my favorite scrapbook blog to visit and you are my "neighbor". I live in Puyallup, WA. I'm originally from Oregon (across the river from Longview). I had no idea we were in such close proximity. Your layouts are always beautiful and perfectly balanced. Where do I find information on the class?

    ReplyDelete