Thursday, January 14, 2010

A BOX OF SWEETS!!!


Hi,I found this bear at a thrift shop & it was just screaming 2 get dolled up so I used prima flowers on her, cut out some butterflies & added lace. On the candy box I painted it, cut out some cardboard in the shape of a heart, dry brushed some paint on it. cut another heart out of paper & glued them on top of the candy box, then inside of the box of candy I cut a heart shape from a pic of my SWEET GIRLS & put in in the heart so when u open it there is the SWEETS!!
This was so much fun 2 do & a really quick project.
There's still time to enter the shabby challenge so get ur project in & there's a really great prize!!!
Thanks so much 4 stopping by! Toni

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Teddy! All of your work is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, I am so glad that you visited my blog and left a sweet comment, because now I have found your blog and I must say.....your creations are AMAAAAAAAAAZING !!!!!
    I shall be back. lol
    Hugs, Irene xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, fantastic work Toni! Absolute stunning! Very cute the Teddy:)

    Hugs, Tímea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! this is sooo gorgeous. Luv what you have done with the bear, Toni. Gorgeous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your bear is just adorable love it toni

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the music on your blog as well as your layouts!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Toni!! It turned out wonderfuL! tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!! Awesome!!! I wish I had your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just precious and that bear is so happy to have a loving home. What a wonderful design.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Toni
    Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner of the challenge you made for That just so cute. http://thatsjustsocute.blogspot.com/2009/12/shes-so-cute-2-toni.html I got the RAK you sent me in the mail the other day, and WOW, what a great RAK! All kinds of awesome embellies! Thank you so much!
    Your work is amazing, and your bear is just adorable!
    Hugs from Kari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hay Miss Toni!
    Dabbling in some "alterd art" eh!? lol Awww, he is very VERY cute my friend! Have a great day! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toni this is adorable!!!

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete