Sunday, December 13, 2009

GRAPHIC 45 Projects


Hi, These r some Projects that I did for GP45, I was going 2 be the guest designer 4 December, But my package got lost in the mail & by the time I got it I wouldn't hav had time 2 do a good job 4 them so I hav been moved 2 April. these r just a few things that I had time 2 whip up!! All these projects r done with the GP 45 Christmas papers which I luv!!!! They r such thick heavy papers that they work so well on altered projects.
The sled I found in a thriftstore & it was really ugly... I painted it & used GP 45 papers on it & they really spiffed it up. The vintage Santa is so AWESOME, all the papers r great if you want 2 get a vintage look.
Anyhoo, I'm working on a couple of los & hope 2 get them finished & posted here as soon as possible.
Thanks so much 4 taking the time 2 stop by!!!! Toni

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!! Was the sled blue with a snowman on it by chance?? I think I bought the same one to 'spiff' up too!!! Looks unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Graphic45 ; I made a scrap on my blog also with this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. this is amazing, adore what you did with it... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! Look what you have done with this!!
    This is outstanding Toni!!
    gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toni, this is wonderful. I just love G45 and you've done such a great job with this project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely fell in love with this project Toni!!!!

    It is so beyond words gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete