Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Let's Get Shabby" Christmas Card RAK


The Girls at the "Let's get Shabby" challenge blogspot have put together a couple of Christmas cards Raks AND all you have to do is leave a comment about your favorite Christmas memory, EASY HUH!!! I wish I could play some of my Fav artist hav made cards 4 these raks!!!
I have thought about my favorite Christmas memory & I hav so many... when I was a kid, when my kids were little, but if I have to pick just one it would be when our Family would go to my Daughter Jamie's house for dinner & open gifts Just being together has to be my Favorite Memory!!!
Go 2 the SHABBY site & let's hear your Favorite Christmas Memory & you might win this awesome Rak, Plus there is one more rak with a different set of cards.
Thanks so much 4 stopping by!!! Toni

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I didn't leave a comment, but I did sign up to follow the Shabby blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes what a beautiful cards we made!!
    I wish I could play along to:)
    xxxx
    Chimene

    ReplyDelete