Friday, September 11, 2009

Trina & Mel


HI, This is my Daughter Trina & my Niece Melanie, They use 2 get in about as much trouble as Patty & I!!! this pic was at the family reunion we just had, They hadn't seen each other in along time!!!
On this lo I found this crochet( Don't think I spelled that right) at the visitng nurses thriftstore, I luv that thriftstore they always hav alot of great stuff 4 los, The small birds that I hav been using came from there also. I did a little masking on this lo, tore the top paper so more of the brown would show, used the decorative tape ( LUv this tape) that my friend Miss Zandra sent 2 me and added embellishments.
Have a great weekend & thanks so much 4 the VISIT!!!! Toni

6 comments:

  1. Oh Toni just stunning! And your Angel wings are on there way too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teal and brown combo! I love the tape, too! ;o) Great layout! Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!!!!
    Love all the layers!
    xxxx
    Chimene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you scrap! it's really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this Lo:s. SO beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your LO-s, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete