Monday, September 21, 2009

CASEY


Hi, I did these 2 los 4 a friend of mine from SBC, She has been so good 2 me, I wanted 2 do something 4 her, she is doing a album 4 her son Casey so I did a couple of pages 4 her.
Luv this pic of Casey when he was a little boy, he is now a doctor.
Pat sent me a bunch of the new Websters Pages & I used Nature's Storybook: soar blue skies on this lo. The WP papers R sOoo Beautiful I just sit & look at them!!!
My lss "The Scrappy Stamper" got in a big order from Prima so if u live near Chehalis wa. you better get in there & get some before I buy it all!!! Lol!!
Thanks 4 stopping by, Have a great week!!! Toni

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages!!!!!
    Love the soft colors and stunning details!!!
    xxxx
    Chimene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Missy T these are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waw, how do you make al those beautiful LO's??? I love them.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I love the details!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this is a really beautiful page. Love the shoes and the bracelet with his name on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your scrapbooking style! My friend Deb (Sparkling Scrapbooks), told me about your blog today and I'm in L.O.V.E.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow , this is a really beautiful page, love the lace and colours

    ReplyDelete