Friday, August 7, 2009

WEBSTERS PAGES!!!


Another lo for WEBSTERS PAGES, This lo was so fun, Luv the colors And the WP paper hav so many neat things 2 cut out like this birdhouse that I cut out of the paper I also cut out some of the flowers & the star, I distressed the edges with a edge distresser, cut the edge of the brown paper with a border punch that my friend Pat sent 2 me, used fiskars deco scissors 2 cut a border around the cardstock, used a new prima vine & added a bow.
Some excitng news SCRAPSTREETS magazine wants to publish a WEBSTERS PAGES lo that I just did in the NOVEMBER issue, And Keylens bball team is still winning!!!
my computer is acting up, So I'm hoping it won't crash on me!!!!
Thanks so much 4 the visit & hav a great weekend!! Toni

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Keeping my fingers crossed they go all the way! Love the colours combination. Awesome! Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout!the combination its fabulous!

    ReplyDelete