Friday, August 28, 2009

Cherish...Let's Get Shabby challenge 3


This is my Beautiful Daughter Miss Jamie, I did this lo 4 the Lets get Shabby Challenge 3, The challenge is to use White &/or cream with just a hint of one color, I used a hint of red. On this lo I painted cardboard white added lace, then painted the lace cream, I painted a small envelope cream,then stamped it with white paint & embossed it, I added lace, tule & buttons around the edge, put lace & embellies in the enelope & made the swirls with liquid pearls WHEW... think thats about it!!
Have a great weekend & thanks so much 4 the VISIT!!! Toni

18 comments:

  1. wow wow soo beautiful, love all details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Toni. I love looking at all the little details....just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely layout, your work never fails to amaze me. I might have a go at the challenge this month, time permitting.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful and so sweet !!!
    Sam
    http://samounette973.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Toni another awesome layout. I love how you have done the pearl swirls. Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!
    Love your (painted!) painted lace and the envelope! Wonderful use of embellies!!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Shabby!
    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - only you could make a piece of cardboard look so stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahou ! very beatiful !
    johanna from france

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is very nice and romantisk.I just love lace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an absolutely stunning LO Toni. I love the wonderful details and that soft feel. Really beautiful Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wahoooooo!! it's very very beautiful!!!!! bizzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hold on Toni, I have to pick my jaw up off the damn floor! This is incredible- I didn't think you could get any better, but this is a WOW! stunning............hugs, deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this challenge! Love all the lace you used. Just got mine up~have a great weekend! Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  14. And again you made a beautiful layout!!!
    LOVE all your details!
    Thanks girl for playing along with us at Shabby!!!!
    xxxx
    Chimene

    ReplyDelete