Sunday, May 31, 2009

NOT JUST ANOTHER DAY!!!


MY GRANDAUGHTER KIARA WHO IS A MINI ME, I AM SO HORNOR 2 BE THE FEATURED ARTIST THIS WEEK ON THE GRAPHIC 45 BLOG I LUV THEIR PAPERS, THEY R BEAUTIFUL & MAKE SUCH NICE LOS,AWESOME 2 USE ON HERITAGE PAGES BUT ALSO SO MUCH FUN 2 USE ON ANY STYLE LO, IF U HAV NEVER USED THEM BEFORE U SHOULD TRY A LO WITH THEM YOU'LL LUV THEM!!!
JUST GOT DONE SHEERING OUR SHEEP, YES SHEEP. MY HUSBAND BOUGHT THIS SHEEP AT A GARAGE SALE ( 2 SAVE ITS LIFE) AND WE COULDN'T FIND ANYONE 2 SHEER IT ... SO WE HAD 2 & LET ME TELL U ITS NOT EASY, I HAV HOOF MARKS UP & DOWN MY ARMS & THE SHEEP KNOCKED ME ON MY BUTT!!! 2 SUM IT UP THE SHEEP BEAT ME UP & WE STLL HAV ONE MORE SHEEP 2 SHEER ( ANOTHER ONE THAT MY HUSBAND SAVED) WISH ME LUCK!!! ANYHOO THANKS 4 STOPPING BY!!!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with the second sheep! I think you may need it! LOL!
    By the way, I love your work, it is all beautiful!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you saved a sheep! - I knew I loved you!!!!!
    Congrats on the Graphic 45 blog spot!You're amazing! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...YOU are so incredibly talented...LOVE your pages...good job on saving the sheep...wish I could watch! ha !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having witnesses many sheep being shorn I am having a chuckle picturing you doing it...what did you use your husbands razor!!

    Love this layout and congratulations I must try and find that blog!! Shame I can't find those papers in the UK though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, oh my! Your work is just gorgeous! So much inspiration! Wish you the best in life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts are simply stunning!! I love all the flowers and papers you use...it would be great if you wrote a supply list to go with each LO so we can see what products/papers you use etc!! Keep up the great work and good luck with the sheep LOL!! Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonsoir,

    Whouahhh!!Je viens de découvrir votre site et je le trouve formidable!!!
    Vos créations sont sublimes et terriblement romantiques!
    Que de merveilles!! Vous êtes très douée !!
    Je ne connais pas grand chose au scrap, mais je sais reconnaitre votre talent!!!
    C'est mer-vei-lleux!!

    Moi aussi, j'adore les loisirs créatifs,mais moi c 'est plutôt le serviettage et le 3 D. Allez faire un petit tour sur mon blog, vous aurez une idée de ce que je fais.

    Je vais vous mettre dans mes liens car je trouve que ce que vous faites est vraiment fabuleux!!
    Je reviendrai voir vos nouveautés.

    A bientôt Mahe

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello my name is rachel and i com from france i don't speak very well english but i want to say you ...it's mervellous and butifull that you made thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iam a follower of you work. You do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete